* I am a Series Producer / Senior Producer / Edit
Producer, with over 14 years experience in the TV industry.
* Currently, I am working as a Series Producer at Crackit Productions on Save Money: Good Food for ITV.
* Previous employers include Betty, Boundless, Chocolate Media, Crackit Productions, Endemol, ITV Studios, IWC Media, Leopard Films (UK + USA), North One Television,
Optomen, Plum Pictures, Prospect Pictures, RDF Television, Renegade Pictures, Studio Lambert and Twenty Twenty.
* I have worked on programmes for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4, Channel 5, BBC3, CBBC, E4, Sky1 & Sky Living.
* Selected as a directing 'Hot Shot' in Broadcast Magazine (August 2010).
†††††††††† Programmes Iíve worked on:
Save Money: Good Food, The Apprentice, First Dates, Paul O'Grady: The Sally Army & Me, The Choir: Gareth's Best In Britian, Eat Well For Less,
Location, Location, Location, Amazing Spaces: Shed Of The Year, The Kitchen, Don't Tell The Bride, Collectaholics, Extreme School, Mary Portas: Secret Shopper,
Driving School Of Mum & Dad, Come Dine With Me, Four In A Bed, Undercover Boss, House Hunters International, Cook Me The Money, Surprise Surprise,
May The Best House Win Abroad, Steps: On The Road Again, 60 Minute Makeover, Homes From Hell, Real Crime - The Jigsaw Murder, Jade, Shopping Is My Life,
Freaky Eaters, ASBO Teen To Beauty Queen, The Singing Estate, Cash In The Attic, Keeping Up With The Joneses, Car Booty, Fame Academy
and various development projects.
† Skills and interests:
†††††††††† Editing:† Good technical and operating knowledge of Avid (own kit), Cinegy and Forscene.
Computers: Highly proficient with Microsoft Office. Typing speed of approximately 85wpm.
Music and Theatre: Classical, Musicals. Advanced piano. Regular theatregoer.
Languages: Spanish to A-Level standard.
Driving: Full UK licence (clean) and own car.